Shooting Glamour in the Studio
Professional Photographer magazine offers our readers free lighting tutorials from Web Photo School.
Modifying the standard approach to portraits can add more life and interest to your shot if you know what you're doing. When it comes to shooting glamour, rules should be considered guidelines.
The most interesting glamour shots out there are taken by photographers who have veered from the rules to come up with their own bag of tricks for shooting.
This lesson will show you a couple of simple modifications you can make to a standard portrait lighting setup to enhance the appeal of your images.
- Setting Up the Background
- Setting Up the Quantum Q Flash
- Installing the Radio Slaves
- Setting Up the Main Flash
- Programming the E-300 Camera Settings
- Setting Up the Fill Light
- Setting Up the Separation Light