"Photoshop Retouching Cookbook for Digital Photographers" tells you everything you need to know to adjust, correct, retouch, and manipulate your photographs—without making you first learn everything there is to know about Photoshop CS2. These straightforward, easy-to-follow recipes give you specific directions so you can quickly and easily:
- Fix exposure, focus, and color problems
- Add special effects like motion blurs, lens effects, and surface textures
- Improve portraits by removing red eye, wrinkles, and blemishes
- Add and remove objects from photos seamlessly
- Use lighting effects to create more dramatic images
- Restore faded and damaged photos
- Give new shots a vintage, old-fashioned look
- Create posterized and hand-tinted images
With clear step-by-step instructions, hundreds of full-color examples, and practical tips covering key techniques in detail, this book will help you turn everyday photos into memorable images.
Barry Huggins’ design work and digital imagery has been used by clients throughout Europe, the USA, and the Far East. In recent years the demand for intensive professional training led Barry to form his own multimedia training and consultancy company, www.matrixitraining.com. This is his fifth book on digital imaging and graphics software.
"Photoshop Retouching Cookbook for Digital Photographers" will be released for sale in September, 2005. You can preorder your copy at Amazon.com.
Photoshop Retouching Cookbook for Digital Photographers, by Barry Huggins, (ISBN: 0596100302), Copyright 2005, O'Reilly Media, Inc. All rights reserved.